The company explains the semantic analysis platform has historically powered enterprise, SaaS, social media analysis and government intelligence applications. The new enhancements are said to add value for existing customers and provide additional capabilities enabling a range of government, commercial and academic uses. Semantex 5.0 can power solutions including market research, competitive intelligence, scientific, patent and medical data mining, e-discovery and compliance monitoring, says Janya.
New features in Semantex 5.0 include:
- improved multilingual support,
- easier customization and semantic web support,
- increased scalability for SOA architectures and big data deployments,
- Janya Document Filters for office document format support,
- new output formats, and
- performance enhancements.