Key features of New Business Intake include:
• intuitive and customizable Web-based interface, which prompts users through the firm's own intake and approval procedure based on the specific type of client or matter to be opened;
• a single entry point for all client and matter data;
• automatic data synchronization allows client information to be automatically written to accounting, time and billing and other relevant systems, such as Elite and CMS Open;
• task automation during the intake process, including creation of electronic files, paper files, client extranets, ethical walls, security and the establishment of privacy policies; and
• audit trails, including records of engagement letters, client waivers and approvals.
Interwoven reports that features of Conflicts Management include:
• real-time search for time, billing, marketing and any other designated system, eliminating the need to manually search multiple databases for conflicts;
• an asynchronous search interface allows conflicts analysts to issue multiple searches simultaneously and be automatically notified when a search is complete;
• automation through workflow enables conflict reports to be automatically routed for review and approval to a firm's conflicts desk, designated individuals or ethics committees;
• interactive, Web-based conflicts reports enable conflicts analysts and users to navigate through volumes of search results more quickly and efficiently;
• detailed audit trails, including capturing digital signatures for all conflicts approvals; and
• Patriot Act compliance.